TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Hotel Savoy reserves the right to amend or discontinue this programme with reasonable notice.1. Hotel Savoy reserves the right to amend or discontinue this programme with reasonable notice.
2. Hotel Savoy reserves the right to reverse any transaction that is subsequently found to not be in accordance with the hotel’s stated terms and conditions.
3. Hotel Savoy is not liable for any omissions, acts, or defaults made by any of the Programme Partners.
4. By making use of HS Rewards, guests acknowledge that they are aware of the conditions of use. To ensure you receive your membership benefits and rewards, please quote your HS Rewards membership number when making your bookings and on check-in at the hotel.
5. Benefits are applicable/granted once you are in receipt of a valid loyalty membership number.
6. All bookings are subject to existing terms and conditions.
7. All bookings and benefits are subject to availability.
8. Hotel Savoy reserves the right to verify the member’s identity to ensure the member receives all applicable benefits and rewards.
9. HS Rewards is valid only at Hotel Savoy and Conference Centre Mthatha.
10. Rewards benefits are applicable only when the member personally occupies the room.
11. No benefit may be redeemed for value or otherwise exchanged.
12. Rewards points are not transferable and may be used only for the benefit of the card holder. Misuse of your membership can result in its cancellation, forfeiture of accumulated Rewards points, and any other action considered appropriate by Hotel Savoy’s sole discretion.
13. Trennerys Hotel stay includes dinner, bed & breakfast for 2 nights. All optional extras for the member’s own account.
14. Members will receive a membership number upon registration on our website www.hotelsavoy.co.za